I Have a Lien on My Property. How Do I Get It Released?

Contact the bonding agent who placed the lien on the property. If the lien is in the name of the insurance company on the bond, you must contact the insurance company. You will need to provide a bond release, or certificate of discharge, to prove that there is no more liability on the bond.

By | 2020-01-03T05:48:04-07:00 January 3rd, 2020|